Roadside Architecture

Friday, April 04, 2008

Day 36: Bakersfield to Fresno

The rest of the CA portion of this trip will probably be confined to the Central Valley. Hopefully, I'll get to the Bay Area this Fall. Lots of good old stuff to shoot along this corridor. I must have 60 things to shoot in Fresno alone. I must have been to these towns when I was a kid but I don't remember any of it.

Here's a nicely done advertising mural in Fresno:



***************************************

Lots of agriculture in these parts. I've been passing lots of vineyards and orange groves with sweet-smelling blossums. This bar in Lindsay had nice tile & glass and a painted sign:



***************************************

Across the street was this building with boarded-up windows concealed with artwork:



***************************************

This painted sign is from Fresno where I'll be spending a good chunk of time this morning:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home