Roadside Architecture

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 13: More Minnesota

I finished up my list for Minneapolis/St. Paul this morning by noon so I could hit the road towards NYC. In my mad scramble, here are a few things that caught my eye:

Minnesotans (is that the right word?) are "big" on Powerball. It seemed every time I bought a Diet Coke, there were people ahead of me buying tickets.



***********************************

Downtown Minneapolis had lots of fun and futuristic skywalks and spiral parking lot ramps:



**************************************************

This wheel will be part of something called "Mill Ruin Park" being constructed downtown:



***********************************

Eventually, it's gotta happen. I've been fighting adding this section to my website for a few years now but it's getting harder to resist these contemporary buildings:





***********************************

Now it's time to get some rest. 12 more hours of interstate to get back home tomorrow. What fun!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home